- About us
- How we can help
- Policy & campaigns
- All-Party Parliamentary Disability Group
- Briefings and submissions
- Call for an end to prescription charges for people with long term conditions
- Disability Rights UK signs up to the Energy Revolution
- Equally Ours campaign
- Help to end underfunded care
- The Hardest Hit campaign
- The Prescription Charges Coalition
- Wheelchair priority space campaign launched
- Who Benefits? Campaign
- Care and support
- Education and Skills
- Get Involved
- Health and social care reforms
- Proud, Strong and Visible – Promoting Choice, Control and Participation of Disabled people in Europe
- Reports and research
- Contact us
- Support us
Disability Rights UK Campaigns
- stop disability hate crime - Disability Rights UK is very concerned about disability hate crime. Disability hate crime has a profound affect on disabled people’s lives. To truly tackle it there needs to be an increase in the number of crimes, and incidents, that are reported. Until, the majority of these crimes are reported there will never be a true picture of the prevalence of disability hate crime in this country and nothing will change.
Campaigns where Disability Rights UK is a partner
- equally ours - Equally Ours aims to help everyone understand how human rights benefit all of us in the UK, every day, in very practical ways; that they are an important part of our shared heritage.
Campaigns supported by Disability Rights UK
- who benefits? - Who Benefits? is a campaign to give a voice to the millions who have been supported by benefits at some point in their lives.
- prescription charges coalition - The Prescription Charges Coalition is a group of 29 organisations campaigning to end unfair prescription charges for people with long-term medical conditions.
- care and support alliance e-action to end underfunded care -Care and Support Alliance launches it's online action, calling on Jeremy Hunt MP, the Secretary of State for Health, to use the upcoming Comprehensive Spending Review to end the crisis.
- wheelchair priority space campaign - Transport for London (TfL) has launched a new campaign today outlining the rules around the use of the wheelchair space on buses.
- hardest hit campaign -The Hardest Hit campaign, organised jointly by the Disability Benefits Consortium (DBC) and the UK Disabled People’s Council, brings together individuals and organisations to send a clear message to the Government: stop these cuts now.
- the energy revolution - Disability Rights UK is one of ninety charities, consumer groups, unions and businesses that have signed up to the new campaigning group: ‘The Energy Revolution’.