- About us
- How we can help
- Policy & campaigns
- All-Party Parliamentary Disability Group
- Briefings and submissions
- Call for an end to prescription charges for people with long term conditions
- Disability Rights UK signs up to the Energy Revolution
- Equally Ours campaign
- Help to end underfunded care
- The Hardest Hit campaign
- The Prescription Charges Coalition
- Wheelchair priority space campaign launched
- Who Benefits? Campaign
- Education, Skills and Employment
- Election manifestos 2015
- Health and social care reforms
- Independent Living
- Proud, Strong and Visible
- Reports and research
- Contact us
- Support us
Disability Rights UK Campaigns
- stop disability hate crime - Disability Rights UK is very concerned about disability hate crime. Disability hate crime has a profound affect on disabled people’s lives. To truly tackle it there needs to be an increase in the number of crimes, and incidents, that are reported. Until, the majority of these crimes are reported there will never be a true picture of the prevalence of disability hate crime in this country and nothing will change.
Campaigns where Disability Rights UK is a partner
- equally ours - Equally Ours aims to help everyone understand how human rights benefit all of us in the UK, every day, in very practical ways; that they are an important part of our shared heritage.
- proud strong and visible - The goal of this project is to facilitate the implementation of Article 19 (Living independently and being included in the community) of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) by the Member States and the European Union.
Campaigns supported by Disability Rights UK
- who benefits? - Who Benefits? is a campaign to give a voice to the millions who have been supported by benefits at some point in their lives.
- prescription charges coalition - The Prescription Charges Coalition is a group of 29 organisations campaigning to end unfair prescription charges for people with long-term medical conditions.
- care and support alliance e-action to end underfunded care -Care and Support Alliance launches it's online action, calling on Jeremy Hunt MP, the Secretary of State for Health, to use the upcoming Comprehensive Spending Review to end the crisis.
- wheelchair priority space campaign - Transport for London (TfL) has launched a new campaign today outlining the rules around the use of the wheelchair space on buses.
- hardest hit campaign -The Hardest Hit campaign, organised jointly by the Disability Benefits Consortium (DBC) and the UK Disabled People’s Council, brings together individuals and organisations to send a clear message to the Government: stop these cuts now.
- the energy revolution - Disability Rights UK is one of ninety charities, consumer groups, unions and businesses that have signed up to the new campaigning group: ‘The Energy Revolution’.